Client links at bottom of this page.
The Opportunity / Client
Our client is the world-class leader in the provision of patient-centred experiences through scientific and medical animation, XR platforms and digital therapy techniques. They have set a standard in the pharmaceutical and healthcare sectors in the use and deployment of digital content and tools that support global sales and marketing operations. Their solution has measurable impact for their clients as follows:
- The effective execution of new product launches.
- Reducing the sales cycle for the client’s frontline salespeople.
- Delivering differentiation and competitive advantage.
Clients include: Pfizer, Novartis, Boehringer Ingelheim, Abbott and Novo Nordisk.
The sales roles will be working with a team of dedicated 3D medical animators, writers, directors, designers and consultants. The company has set out to redefine the relationship between patient, Health Care Professionals and the pharma industry through beautiful visualization, storytelling and digital mental health. Focusing on innovation and digital transformation in pharma, including MOA video content, augmented reality, virtual reality and interactive technology installations, this is an opportunity to join one of the most exciting businesses in the industry and be part of an innovation revolution.
Senior U.K. / EMEA Sales Executive / Business Development Role
The company is looking for a senior sales executive (U.K. -based / remote) to take charge of the U.K / EMEA markets. The audience is the pharmaceutical and healthcare sectors. They are entering a high-growth phase, where customers are now fast adopting best practice, customized digital content. You will be joining a world-class team valued by some of the world’s largest pharma companies.
You will be selling leading-edge digital content / tools to Head of Marketing and equivalent. You need to be able to understand the client’s sales and marketing landscape and show how you and the company can deliver measurable value and superior success outcomes. (If you are not competent in selling “outcomes” and “potential” in a credible way and matching them to a customized solution, this role is not for you).
The Role Responsibilities:
- Deliver an annual revenue target based on securing single and multiple projects per company. (Deals will be 6-7 figure level).
- Targets are set monthly and quarterly.
- Background: You will be from a professional technology-related background, with fluency and literacy in digital content and tools. In particular, you will have a background in and knowledge of the marketing and communications sector and/or content-related industries.
- Experience: You have sold at senior / c-level into large (multinational) companies involving projects that combine a solution, product and professional services.
- Achievements: Demonstrate commercial and competitive achievements, at international level.
- Skills: You will have full sales cycle, pipeline and buyer management skills, including prospecting, securing meetings with senior people, excellent consultative and solution selling skills and strong opportunity / project management skills. A specific requirement is the ability to articulate a clear message and to tell the company’s specific story so the audience quickly appreciates the impact you can bring.
- Talent: You are pre-disposed to selling creative, impactful ideas that motivate an audience to act. You know how to enter a conversation at a strategic level, and work through to a practical solution.
- Strong base salary (GBP75k-80k) plus commission, 12.5% on Sales. (OTE GBP150k+).
- Mobile phone / Laptop
- Pension / Healthcare based on performance.
Our Client: https://vstreamhealth.com/