As a Business Development Manager/New Business hunter you will have a proven track record of selling within ITSM, or enterprise IT solutions. It is essential you have experience within the enterprise market and a strong understanding of the key decision makers within the IT environment. You must demonstrate a track record excelling in a target driven environment, with the ability to utilize and work alongside other departments in order to benefit both yourself and this ITSM company when pitching new clients in this role. This role involves working with the existing pre-sales Technical Consultants in this team to deliver sales targets for net new ITSM contracts for our Managed Services business unit. This role will have responsibility for the full sales lifecycle, contributing to the overall sales number and sales strategy. You will be an over achieving solution sales professional within the ITSM or related spaces that can demonstrate a successful track record of over achievement of targets and the ability to close large deals (€150k-€1m). This role will be essential to driving recurring revenue growth and will carry a sales target.
• Achieve and exceed individual assigned targets
• Generate net new business from new prospects and cross selling ITSM solutions into Ergo’s other business units
• Establish strong business relationships with prospects, customers and relevant business partners
• Ability to sell a vision at “C” level within an organisation
• Lead generation.
• Research and evaluate your target market on a regular basis, keep abreast of industry best practice, trends, market intelligence and competitor offerings
• Manage commercial and technical aspects required to close complex deals, liaising closely with the relevant internal teams
• Manage product/service mix, pricing and margins according to agreed aims
• Communicate, liaise and negotiate internally and externally using appropriate methods to facilitate the development of profitable business and sustainable relationships
• Attend and present at prospect meetings and internal meetings with other company functions necessary to perform duties and aid business development
• Managing the full sales lifecycle from start to finish, ensuring quality customer care is provided at all stages of the process.
• Assist with the planning and implementation of marketing activities to agreed budgets and timescales and integrate personal sales efforts with organised marketing activities
• Provide accurate forecast information regarding the pipeline and projected revenue.
• Effectively engage with internal personnel at the pre-sales stage with regards to resource availability and potential project deliverables
• Work closely with service delivery personnel ensuring complete customer satisfaction at all stages of project delivery.
• Exceeding the highest standards of professionalism and customer service at all times.
• Comply with all internal administrative processes and liaise with the relevant operational functions as required.
• Minimum 5 years previous relevant experience in a similar role
• Selling ITSM or related solutions
• Proven track record in net new sales/ target achievement
• Business, Marketing or IT Degree highly desirable.
• Previous formal sales training advantageous
• ITSM, Service Management, Infrastructure, ITIL, IT business management, Help Desk Management Software, Patch Management, Desktop Management, Enterprise Service Management
• Current IT best practice and emerging technologies
• Relevant and new IT services and products
• Business Challenges and how IT can address these
Other Information / Circumstances:
• Project-driven work requirements with overtime as needed to meet deadlines
• Flexibility in terms of business travel (around Dublin, countrywide and internationally if required)
Package: On Application. (Please discuss with Pat Cody).
Reports to: Sales Manager (Managed Services Division)
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or +353-1-9081298 or call Clare Coffey who will set up a conversation with Pat, DD: +353-5787-30961.
Please do not contact our client directly. (Terms)