- WFH / Remote
- OTE $250K
The senior Sales Executive will work as part of the global sales and marketing team and be responsible for identifying market opportunities and managing the sales effort to deliver new insurance company and Third Party Administrator clients in North America.
Our client is a best-in-class provider of cloud-based software for the global insurance industry with offices in the U.S., Dublin [EMEA] and Australia [APACJ]. They are experiencing rapid growth and the current Covid-19 crisis has increased demand and engagement from clients. The company’s solution enables clients to deliver superior customer service, a competitive edge and internal productivity gains, while saving on upfront implementation costs and eliminating open-ended, low ROI capex investments. The company is a well-established, successful provider in its markets and promotes a strong culture of accountable and ethical personal performance in a collaborative, well-supported environment.
Location: US.A. Head Office is in Portland Maine, but role can be Work-From-Home i.e. location can be any part of the country.
Reports to: Global Head of Sales and Marketing.
- Identify business opportunities to attract new clients.
- Meet specific sales goals to contribute to the overall growth and profitability objectives of ClaimVantage.
- Develop and maintain relationships with local partner organizations to ensure mutual opportunities are fostered.
- Maintain relationships with local Salesforce representatives.
- Maintain current prospecting status updates in Salesforce CRM throughout the sales cycle.
- Participate in regular update meetings with Global Head of Sales and Marketing to discuss sales activity and opportunity progress in the local market.
- Leverage corporate marketing material as a basis and work closely with internal teams to develop local market-specific materials.
- Plan and manage a structured approach to prospect identification and qualification.
- Develop and manage a strategy for each target account, using corporate marketing materials, and approach using the ClaimVantage unique selling proposition.
- Schedule and facilitate software demonstrations to target accounts.
- Liaise with the appropriate Marketing and Technical support staff in Portland and Dublin for assistance to close prospects.
- Oversee tender responses to ensure they are aligned with local requirements and terminology.
- Negotiate and obtain commitment and contract from prospects within guidelines set by the Global Head of Sales and Marketing.
- Ensure a smooth transition to the Implementation team.
- Transition account to the Customer Success Consultant and help to Identify upsell opportunities with current customers.
- Experience with technology in the financial services sector.
- Proven track record in a sales environment.
- Ambitious, positive, enthusiastic, and a strong sales closer.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Dedicated team player with drive and initiative.
- Self-starter and creative problem solver.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Knowledge of the local insurance and/or financial services industry.
- Knowledge of local insurance products and systems currently operating within the region.
- Experience using Salesforce CRM.
- Experience using Confluence, Sharepoint or similar, Google Suite, Microsoft Office.
- Familiarity with the Challenger Sales Methodology.
Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience.
Package / Benefits
- Salary c. $120 base. Including base, $220-250k OTE.
- 20 days annual leave (+1 day per year up to a total of 25 days’ vacation).
- Public holidays as defined by company annually, and an additional 3 days of Personal Paid Leave for Religious and/or
- Federal holidays as preferred by employee.
- Share Scheme to be based on an initial provision of 20,000 share options after an initial 6-month probation period.
- Medical, dental and vision benefits upon date of employment provided for employee and family.
- ClaimVantage contribution to a HSA (a total of $3,400 in 2020) if employee enrolls in the ClaimVantage Medical benefits plan.
- Short-term disability and long-term disability cover.
- Life insurance for employee, and additional voluntary life insurance for employee, spouse and children.
- Workers’ compensation coverage.
- Company contribution to a 401K plan of up to maximum of 6% match.
The Client: https://claimvantage.com/. (Please do not contact directly).
Claims Management Software: https://claimvantage.com/claim-management-software/
Target Sectors / Industry Segments: https://claimvantage.com/who-we-work-with/
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org. +1 (929) 214 1072.
Please do not contact our client directly. (Terms)