Our client is one of the fastest growing technology companies in the contact center software and more specifically the work at home software space ranking 15th on the Deloitte Fast 50 and winning the Technology Ireland Emerging Company of the Year award in 2018. Their software solutions are used by the leading contact center providers to enable them to launch secure & scalable work at home. They operate with a global focus helping businesses in 20 countries globally.
They offer a dynamic environment with a fast-growing diverse team of driven and flexible individuals, who thrive on challenges and responsibility. They are seeking an experienced and highly consultative sales professional to join the Account Management team as a Key Account Manager, handling global-scale customers.
Their ideal candidate has a successful track record in the end user computing / enterprise software space, is an energetic self-starter, results-driven and will be keen to optimise the onboarding and expansion of top tier customers. This role comes with autonomy and freedom to innovate supported by a management team that is open to ideas. The company culture is open and transparent with employee feedback sought and valued.
The overall role of the KAM is to create a close working relationship between our client company and the customer, by understanding the customers key strategic goals and key metrics and helping them to strategically develop their adoption of the client’s solutions in a way that positively impacts the customer’s business.
This is a unique role where the ideal candidate will combine the drive and ambition of a key account manager, a laser like focus on Customer Success, a depth of technical knowledge with a familiarity of the unique requirements of the Outsourcing Industry
What will you do?
- Achieve Revenue, Growth and Deployment goals of the customer and the company.
- Build relationships with the key players in the client account and become a trusted advisor
- Responsibility for sustainable growth within accounts by understanding the customers key objectives and partnering with the customers key executives and the client’s technical team to strategize on ways to create new opportunities within the accounts they service
- Build Out clear Customer Success and Account plans – establishing mechanisms for monitoring, reviewing and reporting and ensuring key goals are achieved
- Assist in training, onboarding, implementation & expansion of the company’s prospects & customers
- Regular engagement with clients to understand technical needs and advocate for those internally
- KAMs focus on understanding the customer business and IT objectives in order to develop and manage a plan to enable customers to successfully realise the value of the vendor’s products
- Work with the internal team to build out training collateral, knowledge base, host regular training sessions and act as a key knowledge transfer conduit from the company to the customer.
- Partner with development team to support & prioritise the implementation of new functionality
Who are you?
- 5+ years of experience directly supporting enterprise-level customers as a KAM in the end user computing, software virtualization or cloud space
- Track Record in results driven Account Management environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with excellent presentation abilities and listening skills
- High energy and the ability to learn quickly
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a results-driven environment
- Natural relationship builder with integrity, reliability and maturity
- Experience of the BPO industry is an advantage
- Competitive compensation package
- Potential for career advancement in a fast paced growing organization
- Opportunity to work with / learn from the leading minds in the end user computing space
- Situated in IADT Campus in a dynamic start-up/scale-up setting
- Good Public Transport and Parking Access
Salary / OTE Note: The role is advertised at 70k basic / 30k additional commission. The client is willing to go beyond that where the fit is better. If your salary / OTE requirements are outside of what we think the client will work with, we will tell you upfront.
Thinscale is in a fast, high-growth mode since the start of Covid. They had been doing well and were building out Sales in particular, but their BPO (Business Process Outsourcing) client segment has seen a doubling of clients in under 2 months. These are very large companies that provide outsourced staff services for the blue-chip, multinational sector. Thinscale’s technology, but more especially their solution, enables the BPOs to move tens and hundreds of thousands of staff to a work-from-home set-up in a matter of hours / days with guaranteed security and service. The current role involves managing one or more of these large clients and growing the account over time. Thinscale has found its timing unusually perfect and they are a significant good news story. They are still at the high-energy entrepreneurial stage and there is good scope to grow the accounts and personal income. We have been working with the company since November 2019 and we can see it’s a completely different paced business today.
The Client: https://www.thinscale.com/
Contact: email@example.com or +353-1-9081298.
Please do not contact our client directly. (Terms)