Location: Offices in Dublin, and Mayo. Can accommodate Work-from-Home, if you require that, irrespective of location in Ireland.
Target Territories: Ireland, U.K., EMEA, U.S.A.
Our client has successfully developed a new ground-breaking evolution in ventilation systems. Their unique patented pre insulated system is mass produced and is readily available off-the-shelf for next day delivery. The now-established product
brings measurable technical and commercial benefits to users and buyers, and has recently been adopted as standard part of the product range of one of the largest global companies in air treatment and climate solutions.
The role is ideal for someone who can bring strong selling and communication skills to commercializing and scaling a technical innovation, and deal with end users, engineers, commercial leaders and consultants.
1. Meet revenue targets to new end customers.
2. Generate product sales through consulting engineers.
3. Targets will be tracked monthly and quarterly.
Key Sales Activities
1. Establish targeted prospect lists.
2. Develop opportunities with end customers.
3. Promote a new product to Top Tier consulting engineers.
4. Present & demonstrate the product, its applications, advantages, benefits and value
to relevant prospects.
5. Manage & Report sales pipeline progress, forecasts and relevant activity.
6. Work with internal (technical) colleagues to develop proposals.
7. There will be some travel to the U.K. and other European countries.
Requirements / Background / Qualifications
Note: It’s an advantage to have sold into any of the following sectors: Pharma – Data Centres – OEMs – Hospitals – Transport – Industrial Projects – Oil & Gas – University – Aerospace
1. A (degree-level) engineering qualification, ideally in mechanical / construction / building services is essential.
2. Background dealing with technical buyers, especially engineering executives and end users.
3. Proven business development skills, selling to senior technical (engineering) stakeholders, executives and decision-makers.
4. Experience in a technical sector, ideally construction / building services related.
5. You need to be able to work independently and take ownership of making sales happen.
6. Experience working / selling outside of Ireland, especially in a technical environment is an advantage and / or working with or in the multinational sector.
This is an exciting opportunity for an entrepreneurially-minded sales professional, who can take ownership of a new commercial project and develop new business. You will be selling an innovative product, with clear technical and commercial differentiation and benefits, with the potential to become a significant new stream of revenue for the company. It’s therefore a valuable career move, for the right person.
- Highly competitive with strong base (c. €100k Neg. ) and income potential.
- Company Car
- 5% Pension Contribution
- Commission / Bonus Plan
Please do not contact our client directly. (Terms)