Location: The company has offices in Dublin and Mayo, and accommodates a Work-From-Home / Remote working blend that will suit both parties.
Note: The client has a strong existing base of blue-chip clients with a flow of jobs / roles.
Senior Technical Recruiter – Background to the Role
- Our client is a full-service Engineering Consultancy firm addressing all aspects of Process design and solution integration across a number of sectors including Pharma and Bio-Pharma, Medical Device, Semi-Conductors and Data Centres.
- Their Contract Services function places technical resources across the Life Sciences sector, helping their customers to address short term project needs, as well as long term team building.
- As a senior technical recruiter reporting to the Business Development Manager, you’ll be partnering with our client’s customers to place professional contractors and permanent staff to support staffing needs. You will maintain a strong candidate pool across a number of areas, including Engineering and Science, Quality, Commissioning, Qualification, and Validation, Production and Manufacturing, and Maintenance. You will be the client’s point of contact for all on-site contractors, checking in regularly for updates on project progression.
- You will work with the Business Development Manager to identify and pursue new key Clients that fit our client’s business strategy, reaching out to various functions of the business and qualifying potential roles. You will also be responsible for maintaining a strong relationship with all existing Clients, supporting their hiring needs.
- You will also work directly with our client’s Engineering Design, Project Management, and Operations teams to help solve their internal hiring needs by coming up with creative solutions to source and engage with best-in-class engineers and designers across Ireland.
- At least 5 years technical recruitment experience, ideally within the Life Sciences Sector (Pharma, BioPharma and Medical Devices) plus semi-conductor and data centres.
- A background sourcing and filling the following or related roles: Engineering and Science, Quality, Commissioning, Qualification, and Validation, Production and Manufacturing, and Maintenance.
- Excellent skills in terms of sourcing, attracting, screening and selecting candidates.
- Excellent command of managing the full cycle recruitment process and related recruiting tools.
- Good command and fluency in professional, process-driven recruitment.
- Business Development and customer management skills, especially at the account management level.
- Third level qualification in a Business or Technical discipline.
- Knowledge of Technical Sales.
- Knowledge and broad understanding of Engineering landscape / sectors.
- Flexibility required for travel (local, national & international).
- Deep familiarity with varied sourcing skills.
- Full Clean Driving Licence.
- Strong planning, organisational, and reporting skills (at a highly transparent, process-driven level).
- The instinct to take ownership of outcomes and results for the customer an internal customers.
- Medium Term: You ideally can recruit, train, shape and manage additional recruiters for the Contract Services division.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage the Contract Services function as described above.
- Find, engage and activate high-quality passive candidates through the use of Boolean, LinkedIn, and alternative search techniques.
- Pitch and vet candidates, preparing candidates for potential interview.
- Develop a strong understanding of the company’s value proposition, and communicate same to prospective Clients and candidates.
- Work closely with Clients to gain a deep understanding of requirements for open roles, the function and how it fits into the organisation.
- Prospect and qualify new Clients and identify potential opportunities within the different markets. (Along with BDM).
- Preparation of Candidate proposals for Clients (Scope of Works Document).
- Maintaining the Scope of Works register ensuring all relevant data is populated and maintained in a prompt manner.
- Updating the ATS (Application Tracking System) and CRM (system on a daily basis so as to ensure information is kept up to date.
- Tracking recruitment performance versus KPI’s and identifying areas for improvements.
- Implementation of effective processes/procedures to support the recruitment process.
- Develop a pipeline of talent to support future growth to adequately support Internal and Client Business needs.
- Manage Contract Services staff on site through regular check ins.
Note: Role accommodates Work-From-Home / Remotely but does requires spending time with colleagues in the company’s offices (Dublin / Mayo).
- A competitive package is on offer for this permanent full-time role and will be based on qualifications, experience and suitability for the position.
- Potential OTE is very good (Eur1,000 / candidate placed)
- Bonus in addition to commission up to 10% salary.
- Mobile Phone (EUR1,500)
- Laptop (EUR1,500)
- 23 days holidays +Public holidays
- Health insurance Contribution EUR1,000
- Pension contribution (Up to 3% matching contribution of salary)
- Mileage / Travel allowances
Examples of Roles: https://dolmenengineering.com/careers/
Contact: email@example.com. +353-1-9081298
Please do not contact our client directly. Information shared confidentially & Subject to Terms)