Our client is the leader in the Peer-to-Peer (P2P) business loan market, delivering exponential growth year-on-year. A pioneer in the Fintech sector, they have a mission to be the market leader in non-bank lending in Ireland and currently target the SME market. As the market grows, they are looking to build a team of top-quality people and have a number of opportunities for Partnership Executives across Ireland.
You will play a crucial role in the sales function. As a Partnerships Executive, you will be responsible for developing and nurturing a referral business channel across your territory. The role is focused on engaging with finance brokers, accountants and other potential sources of predictable referral business. As you build your network, you will work closely with your partners to maximise the number of qualified inbound enquiries received. You will consult with your partners on ways they can expand their reach in their area and promote our brand and offerings.
The role will suit a self-starter who enjoys the challenge of developing and building their own micro-business within the larger business. The role will also require a high degree of self-sufficiency so you will need to be comfortable working on your own initiative and managing your schedule to achieve results.
Note 1: Main locations / Territories are Dublin; East; Cork; Limerick; Munster; Galway; Waterford; Midlands; Northwest.
Note 2: A significant advantage would be to have existing relationships with referral partners.
- Your direct target partner audience includes accountants, financial brokers, commercial brokers, commercial networks, consultants and other relevant groupings who advise SMEs.
- The end-user audience is SMEs across most sectors of industry.
- Deliver specific loan target per month.
- Produce sufficient number of deals per month to predictably deliver the monetary target.
Key Duties & Activities for the Role
- Identify and engage with, and recruit new referral partners.
- Face to face meetings and product training with referral partners.
- Scheduled and regular – daily where appropriate – telephone outreach to partners.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with new referral partners by endorsing our service against traditional finance providers.
- Drive new SME customers to our platform by effectively managing the relationships with partners.
- Represent the company at networking events with the goal of identifying quality partners and supporting partner relationships.
- Manage and record relevant sales activities and outputs in a transparent way using CRM.
- Provide accurate sales forecast data and evidence.
- Participate in regular update meetings with the Head of Sales to discuss sales activity and opportunity progress in the local market.
Requirements for the Role
- Minimum 2 years B2B sales experience.
- Finance sales experience is preferable but not essential.
- Proficiency in all phone, email and online sales techniques, prospecting tasks utilizing CRM (Zoho preferable), LinkedIn, contact database management, email marketing and other sales tools.
- Willingness to travel within the geographical area.
- A significant advantage would be to have existing relationships with referral partners.
- Excellent communications, documentation, presentation, computer and telesales skills.
- You need to be motivated to deliver results and organised to be successful.
Reports to: Head of Sales
Package: Base €55K-€60K. OTE €100K.
The Client: https://www.linkedfinance.com/
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or +353-1-9081298 or call Clare Coffey who will set up a conversation with Pat, DD: +353-5787-30961