Location: Dublin 1 (on the Luas line)
Our client is the leader in the Peer-to-Peer (P2P) business loan market, delivering exponential growth year-on-year. A pioneer in the Fintech sector, they have a mission to be the market leader in non-bank lending in Ireland and currently target the SME market. They offer Irish SME’s an alternative to traditional banks and the service is founded on three key principles of speed, simplicity and support, and since launching in 2013 has lent over €100m to thousands of Irish SME’s who appreciate fast, uncomplicated funding to grow their business. The company is scaling fast and adding a number of roles across inside sales and partnerships teams.
Our client now wants to appoint an Inside Sales Team Leader.
As an Inside Sales Team Leader you will work alongside The Head of Sales as well as the wider inside sales and partnership sales teams. You will manage a team of 10 inside sales executives; the team is currently growing with the expectation being that the team will be 15/20 people by start of 2020. The Inside Sales Team engage with SME’s across Ireland. Generally, engagement will be at a founder, owner or CEO level. Their clients are successful, growing and scaling businesses that have funding requirements in the short or medium term.
This role is an ideal opportunity for someone who has outstanding communication skills, great energy, and is driven to help SME’s become part of this exciting Peer-to-Peer financing environment.
From the outset your daily responsibilities will include:
● Developing a growing pipeline of leads that can be converted into live borrower applications on the site.
● Set clear team goals
● Monitor team performance by way of call volumes and report on metrics
● Coaching team on all areas of sales to improve results
● Using analytical skills and initiative to identify key sales verticals to drive pipeline.
● Managing customer relationships & ensure successful customer outcomes.
● Guiding customers through the onboarding process explaining clearly what is required to feature on the platform.
● Identifying and clarifying issues while working collaboratively with customers and team to achieve prompt resolutions.
● Representing the company at industry events and trade shows in order to forge connections and identify leads.
● Working closely with the credit team to facilitate customer success.
● Serving as a brand ambassador in all customer interactions.
● Deliver consistent performance to exceed all KPIs
● Accurately forecast sales on a weekly monthly basis
1. Proven background (minimum 2 years) in managing outbound tele sales teams
2. At a minimum sales background should include outbound lead generation, but ideally full sales cycle selling.
3. Knowledge of company financials such as year-end accounts and accounting metrics advantageous
4. Excellent communication and leadership skills
5. You should have experience of disciplined daily outbound calling and following a productive routine that produces the desired pipeline, forecast and closed sales outcomes.
6. It is an advantage to have experience conducting a consultative sale by telephone including qualification, discovery, story positioning, stakeholder education and management.
7. It is also an advantage to have been involved in the selling of a proposition based on non-price features, in a competitive market.
8. Experience of using CRM system to manage pipeline
9. High degree of self-sufficiency, comfortable working on your own initiative and managing your schedule to achieve results
10. Third level or equivalent qualification.
Reports to: Head of Sales
Package: Base €TBC
The Client: https://www.linkedfinance.com/
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or +353-1-9081298 or call Clare Coffey who will set up a conversation with Pat, DD: +353-5787-30961