Our client is one of the fastest growing technology companies in the areas of software-defined thin clients, desktop virtualization and server-based computing, ranking 15th on the Deloitte Fast 50 and winning the Technology Ireland Emerging Company of the Year award in 2018. Their software solutions, used in 20 countries globally, help businesses increase productivity, improve security and reduce the costs associated with delivering the modern digital workplace.
Due to their continued growth, they are seeking an experienced and highly consultative sales professional to join the Commercial team at a key point in the company’s growth and scaling journey.
The ideal candidate has a successful track record in the broad virtualisation software space with the mind-set, skills and energy to create, capture and close new business across multiple industries and countries. A background in channel-driven selling is an advantage.
Role Accountabilities [Targets]:
- New Business Perpetual & Recurring Licence Revenue [Month / Quarter/Annual].
- Service / Support Revenues [Projects & Annual].
- Net New Customers Acquired [Month / Quarter/Annual].
Prospecting & Opportunity Creation:
- Research, identify, and target mid and senior level IT professionals from inbound leads – software trials and direct contact – and targeted outreach within your territory.
- Establish contact and conduct effective conversations with mid and senior level IT professionals, articulating the business value proposition and creating preference for our client’s approach and solutions.
- Lead and opportunity creation for specific, targeted outbound prospects (larger sweet spot target prospects).
Opportunity Management & Conversion:
- Bring new prospects through testing to team wide product demonstration stage.
- Supported by the company’s technical staff – demonstrate the company’s product offerings, and move prospects through the sales funnel, all the time applying an understanding of customer needs.
- Develop and maintain a solid and sustainable pipeline of qualified new-business revenue opportunities of significant re-curring revenue value.
- Meet activity metrics for calls, follow up on leads, demos completed, and opportunities created.
Sales Reporting & Internal Relationships
- Manage and maintain accurate contact, opportunities and account information within the Salesforce CRM.
- Provide accurate monthly and quarterly (commit) sales forecasts and longer term pipeline outlook. In particular, ensure that forecasting is accurate with regards to the value, timeline of closure and probability of closure.
- Foster close working relations within the internal team and across wider functions in the organisation
- Synthesize prospect feedback to provide market intelligence and proposed product innovations to the wider team to ensure the company’s continued position as a lead innovator in their field.
- Meet activity metrics for calls, customer contact, demos completed, and opportunities created.
Reports to: Chief Commercial Officer
Audiences Sold To / Worked With:
- Ideally a technical / technology audience, at C and Operational level (e.g. Head of IT / CTO / Systems Architect/IT – Virtualisation Specialists).
- Technology Channel Partners (e.g. that represent the large Technology vendors).
- Enterprise & Government organisations with large scale end-user points e.g. 1000+ devices).
- You will have worked with multinational and/or start-up and/or scaling companies, with international markets and customers.
- 3+ years in a B2B sales consulting role with a demonstrated and successful track record of building relationships and closing deals.
- Established and evidence-based track record of delivering sales growth outcomes and results i.e. new clients, new revenue, re-curring revenue.
- Achievement in terms of building new business in a global market space.
- Research Marketing Qualified Lead for objective Sales Qualification.
- Develop sales messaging for outreach to Inbound enquiries.
- Develop Opportunity Contact Cadences.
- Create initial conversation(s) with key stakeholders, positioning the company’s approach and creating preference.
- Proven consultative selling skills, especially diagnosis and exploration, stakeholder management and securing hard commitments from prospects to advance each deal.
- Getting deals across the line against promised forecast deadlines is an essential skill.
- Development and reporting of accurate, commit-strength sales forecasts. Professional sales pipeline management is an essential capability. Familiarity with Salesforce CRM is desirable.
Technical & Related:
- Ideally, you are fluent in desktop virtualisation technology, but at a minimum are comfortable in an intensive technology environment.
- You are able to work effectively with non-sales colleagues, especially in IT, Development and technical support.
- You will already have or have the ability to quickly acquire a level of domain and subject matter expertise that will secure customer respect and trust.
- A background involving the conducting of online demos to a technical and semi-technical audience is a big advantage in terms of your sales capability (many of your best deals and relationships will emerge from the demo stage, followed by a face-to-face engagement).
- You need to be the level of salesperson who can take ownership of the key outcomes you are selling to your audience.
- You will demonstrate a high level of energy, motivation, drive, enthusiasm, initiative, commitment and professionalism and desire to learn quickly and succeed in a tech sales environment.
- Ambitious, resilient, persistent and a competitive streak that will ensure you will follow leads through to closure.
- Detail oriented with the ability to prioritize, plan, and organize the sales activity. This is especially important, given the level of audience you will be interacting with, internally and externally.
- Strong analytical mindset with excellent problem-solving skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with excellent presentation abilities.
- Fluency in English is essential – excellent written and verbal communication skills along with good listening skills
- Fluency in a 2nd European language would be desirable, though not essential.
Package: Base + On Target Commission (Very Competitive Package). On Application.
The Client: https://www.thinscale.com/
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or +353-1-9081298 or call Clare Coffey who will set up a conversation with Pat, DD: +353-5787-30961
Please do not contact our client directly. (Terms)