Our client is a leader in the VoC (Voice-of-the-Customer) Technology Sector. In Ireland customers include Brown Thomas, Arnotts, Cartrawler, Friends First and Musgrave and the company has experienced significant growth in the North American and Scandinavian markets in the past year. They sell directly to Enterprise clients and through Aggregators and Partners. Due to rapid growth, the company wants to appoint an International Account Executive.
Role Accountabilities [Targets]:
- New Business Acquisition Target i.e. Net New Customers Acquired and Annual Recurring Revenue targets.
- Annual Account Expansion Targets / Annual Contract Value.
Prospecting & Opportunity Creation:
- Research, identify, and target mid to enterprise accounts across a range of sectors in multiple geographies. [Includes use of prospecting data and tools].
- Nurture key target accounts to create early-stage relationships that lead to qualified opportunities.
- Work with Strategic partners to identify end-client opportunities through.
- Respond to inbound enquiries, including leads from global partners.
- Attend industry events and trade shows, including delivery of thought leadership presentations to niche audiences.
While lead generation is not high volume, it needs to be routine and consistent in order to identify sweet spot customers and create the right number of engagements.
Opportunity Capture & Close:
- Create conversations and meetings with senior stakeholders in target companies.
- Develop pursuit and engagement plan per target customer, including demos.
- Secure critical commitments from prospects, including building consensus and getting the adequate levels of investment in VoC solutions.
- Conduct commercial and contract negotiations within the company’s guidelines.
- Bring new opportunities to close and for handover to Customer Success.
Sales Reporting & Internal Relationships
- Manage and maintain accurate contact, opportunities and account information within the CRM.
- Provide accurate monthly and quarterly (commit) sales forecasts and longer term pipeline outlook.
Reports to: Chief Executive Officer
Audiences Sold To / Worked With:
- Ideally you are from a Technology Sales background, selling to mid-corporate-enterprise clients. SaaS and cloud-based sales experience, with Monthly Recurring Revenue (MRR) and Annual Recurring Revenue (ARR) responsibility.
- You have sold to C-level executives in Technology, Marketing, Customer Services / Operations.
- International Sales Experience and selling to global-level clients.
- You have ideally worked with Technology Channel Partners, including integrators and aggregators
- 5+ years in B2B sales with enterprise experience.
- Established and evidence-based track record of delivering sales growth in terms of new customer acquired / new recurring revenue acquired per year.
- Achievement in terms of building new business in a global market space.
- Full cycle demand and lead generation know-how, including lead nurturing and securing first scheduled engagements. Opportunity creation is a key skillset.
- Demonstrable Consultative Selling capability. This is an essential requirement that is needed to drive opportunity capture through to close and handover. You will be from the Insights-based / Challenger / Value-Creation school of selling.
- Working in a pipeline and monthly / quarterly commit forecast sales system.
- You need to be the level of salesperson who can self-manage and take ownership of a target and associated work.
- You will not be micromanaged. You will be expected to identify sales-related priorities and work within the available resources.
- Available to travel abroad 1-4 days per trip depending on target locations. (Travel is not onerous though).
Note: There is an opportunity in time (by Year 2) to start building a sales team, including SDRs and AEs. If you have player-manager capability, it will be a significant advantage for this role.
- Salary / Commission / OTE Neg.
- Travel Allowances / Expenses
- Company Laptop
- Mobile Phone Bill Expenses
- Health Insurance(Post Probation)
- Pension Contribution (Post Probation)
- Sick Days Paid Leave: At Company discretion
- Holiday Time: 20 Days + 9 Days Bank Holidays
- Scope for flexible working location
Ideal Candidate: You will be excited by the opportunity cloud technology platforms bring a business. You will be comfortable playing an entrepreneurial role in a small but growing company where you have a wide span of freedom but the responsibility to hold yourself accountable at a senior level for the health of the business. You will be working closely with the CEO and able to operate at a peer level.
The Client: https://cxindex.com/
Contact: email@example.com or +353-1-9081298 or call Clare Coffey who will set up a conversation on +353-89-6167618.
Please do not contact our client directly. (Terms)