Our client is a best-in-class provider of cloud-based software for the global insurance industry with offices in Ireland, the U.S. and Australia. All product development is done in-house (no outsourcing). They have have a dedicated R&D team, focused on developing innovative software solutions built on the Salesforce Lightning Platform and are looking to hire the following: Software Engineer & Senior Software Engineer.
- Work with subject matter experts to develop design.
- Write clean code to implement the design.
- Collaborate, share and document what you deliver.
The emphasis of the roles is on results: great quality delivered at a fast pace and in a collaborative and diverse environment.
- Ability to take an idea all the way through to an implemented software solution.
- Ability to learn new technologies and new business domains quickly.
- Ability to be self-sufficient.
- Ability to deliver elegant solutions to complex problems.
- Clearly articulate solutions in oral and written communications for internal and external consumers.
- Contribute to a team environment.
- A passion for quality in analysis, design, and coding.
- High levels of output.
- Strong skills in multiple languages such as Java.
- Full-stack experience.
- Experience with a client-side MVC framework.
- Fully bought into agile methods, test-driven development, and continuous integration.
- Open source contributions that can be discussed during an interview.
- Salesforce Lightning Platform experience.
- Understanding of the insurance industry.
- A desire to develop on the Salesforce Lightning Platform (Salesforce revenue guiding $10 billion for 2018, $13 billion for 2019).
Education: Requires a bachelor’s degree; Computer Science degree preferred.
- Competitive Salary.
- Flexible work environment and remote working.
- Opportunity to choose your own hardware.
- Share options in a growing company.
- Generous benefits – including income protection, life insurance, health insurance and pension contributions.
Location: Dublin, Ireland