Our client is dedicated to designing & manufacturing high performance Blister Tooling and advanced engineering solutions for the pharmaceutical industry. They have a dedicated team of 230 people serving clients worldwide and are renowned for the efficiency, functionality and aesthetic quality of their product. Pharmaceutical companies worldwide work with them to drive speed, quality and value into their pharmaceutical packaging operations.
They currently have an exciting opportunity for an Area Sales Manager to support customers and drive marketing strategies in Spain and Portugal. . This “business-to-business” sales professional should be able to prospect target accounts for new business and provide excellence in customer support. This requires a senior individual contributor who can build significant new business.
The role of the Area Sales Manager is to develop sales and marketing strategies to drive sales growth in the assigned area.
This requires an individual contributor who can build significant new business.
Reports to: The Area Sales Manager will report to the Sales and Marketing Manager.
Based In / From: Ireland
- Deliver annual Revenue Target from Existing & New Accounts.
- Secure net new accounts / repeat revenue
Essential Duties & Responsibilities of Area Sales Manager
– Develop sales strategies to drive sales growth in the assigned area
– Maintain relationships with existing customers for repeat business.
– Responsible for New Business Development via prospecting, qualifying, selling and closing new projects with new customer accounts.
– Manage customer relationship through all phases of the sales cycle.
– Provide a consultative solutions sales process to prospects.
– Conducts one-on-one and group sales presentations.
– Develop and maintain prospect and customer list based on strategic marketing data and other sources for sales leads in our CRM system (Salesforce).
– You will be in charge of providing the business with accurate sales forecasts for your territory.
– Build repeatable sales approaches, tactics and strategies for target segments.
– Conduct market research to understand competitors and market trends in the assigned market.
Key skills and Qualifications
Audiences Sold To: Ideally, engineering, pharmaceutical packaging, hardware or other technical product in terms of sectors. You will be selling to senior engineering and operations manager.
However: You can be successful at this role if you have sufficient technical capability or are comfortable with technical concepts in general e.g. you could be from an IT / semi-IT background or a range of other manufacturing, process, logistics or services businesses.
Track Record: Must be able to demonstrate sales record (3+ years) at a high level of achievement i.e. provide evidence-based details of sales achievement in previous / existing roles.
Sales & Selling Capability: Consultative and Solutions-selling experience, especially involving deals that require accurate specification, set-up, briefing and follow-through.
- Excellent communication. ( a second language is an advantage but not a requirement)
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent work experience) business, marketing and sales or related field of study
- Analytical skill set, strong presentation skills, ability to interact with any level within an – organization
- Ability to self-motivate and multi-task and work independently or within a team
- Outstanding Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Well-Developed Interpersonal Skills and Professional demeanour
- Must have a full and clean driving license.
The role requires the successful candidate to plan travel in advance so that the maximum outcomes can be achieved per trip and unnecessary travel eliminated. Markets are Spain and Portugal. (Fluency in Spanish / Portuguese not essential).
Work-from-Home (WFH): Can be partially accommodated and subject to a discussion.
Package: Base + On Target Commission.
The Client: https://www.prodieco.com/
Contact: email@example.com or +353-1-9081298 or call Clare Coffey who will set up a conversation with Pat, DD: +353-5787-30961.
Please do not contact our client directly. (Terms)