Our client is a best-in-class provider of cloud-based software for the global insurance industry with offices in Ireland, the U.S. and Australia. They have a dedicated Product and R&D team, focused on developing innovative software solutions built on the Salesforce Lightning Platform and are looking to hire the following: UI Designer.
The ultimate goal of the role is to provide an exceptional and intuitive design that delights customers and users. As a UI Designer you will be responsible for delivering the best online user experience, which makes your role extremely important for our success and ensuring customer satisfaction and loyalty. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools. If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, we will definitely want to talk to you.
Location: Portland, Maine USA or Dublin 18, Ireland.
• Design interaction standards, UI components and other visual product elements
• Champion the end user in the product development process
• Create wireframes, mockups and prototypes to support the strategic product direction
• Lead presentations and design reviews with team members and management stakeholders
• Ensure that UX is fully embedded in the agile development process
• Monitor and analyse how users work with the product, and feed the research into feature requirements
• Keep up-to-date with legal requirements, standards, guidelines and professional best practice relating to UI design.
• Document and maintain User Experience Guidelines and UI pattern libraries
• Perform usability tests to observe and report how users interact with the product
- 3+ years’ experience as a UX / UI Designer.
- Enterprise environment experience in a startup or small to mid sized software company.
- Ability to build a Design system.
- Must be comfortable running design sessions.
- Portfolio samples of work demonstrating experience creating great user-centred design solutions.
- Proven history of progressing product designs from initial concept, through architecture, wireframes, and interactive prototypes to finished product.
- Ability to work independently, prioritise tasks, meet deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong knowledge and experience using the Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch and other prototyping tools.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Salesforce experience required.
BA experience preferred (ie, ability to elicit and write functional requirements),
Package / Benefits:
- Salary: c. $80,000-$100,000.
- Travel Allowance(s) – required business travel reimbursed
- Company Computer (Laptop) – ability to select own hardware
- Health Insurance: $3400 contribution to HSA; generous contribution towards medical insurance plan costs.
Number of Holiday Days per Year – 7 national holidays plus 3 floating holidays, and 20 days vacation to start
Company Pension Contribution Provided? – 401k or Roth account contribution to match employee contribution up to 6%
- Share Scheme / Equity Participation – after 6 month probationary period
- Number of Paid-for Sick Absence – sick time can be taken as needed
Contact: email@example.com or +353-1-9081298.