Our client is the leader in the Peer-to-Peer (P2P) business loan market, delivering exponential growth year-on-year. A pioneer in the Fintech sector, they have a mission to be the market leader in non-bank lending in Ireland and currently target the SME market. They offer Irish SME’s an alternative to traditional banks and the service is founded on three key principles of speed, simplicity and support, and since launching in 2013 has lent over €100m to thousands of Irish SME’s who appreciate fast, uncomplicated funding to grow their business. The company is scaling fast and adding a number of roles across inside sales and partnerships teams.
You will be joining an already successful team that is steadily building the customer and revenue base. This is a new customer acquisition role with outbound KPIs and monthly targets. Full training will be given in both product and sales. As you build your new customer base, you will also start to build expansion revenue as your customers continue to turn to you as a source of ongoing business funding.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Meet Monthly new customer acquisition numbers and revenue goals.
- Meet required activity levels, pipeline-fill targets and produce accurate sales forecasts.
- Identify relevant target prospects in SME sectors.
- Outbound calling to business owners to (Introduction, qualification and discovery).
- Run a consultative sales cycle through to Closed in order to meet monthly and quarterly goals.
- Identify short, medium and long term prospects as part of a nurturing sequence.
- Build a minimum 3x sales pipeline coverage per month and produce an accurate sales forecast per month and quarter. (Based on number of new customers and loan value).
- Meet KPI activity and key outcome metrics.
- Background & Qualifications & Salary
- Proven background (minimum 2 years) in outbound telephone-based calling (Outbound Inside selling).
- At a minimum sales background should include outbound lead generation, but ideally full sales cycle selling.
- You should have experience of disciplined daily outbound calling and following a productive routine that produces the desired pipeline, forecast and closed sales outcomes.
- It is an advantage to have experience conducting a consultative sale by telephone including qualification, discovery, story positioning, stakeholder education and management.
- It is also an advantage to have been involved in the selling of a proposition based on non-price features, in a competitive market.
- Third level or equivalent qualification.
Reports to: Head of Sales
Salary: €30 – €40,000, OTE €60,000.
The Client: https://www.linkedfinance.com/
Additional Background: Inside Sales Role
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or +353-1-9081298 or call Clare Coffey who will set up a conversation with Pat, DD: +353-5787-30961.
Please do not contact our client directly. Information shared confidentially. Not for re-distribution. (Terms)