Role Location: NY / NYC / Boston. Can accommodate WFH.
The primary objective of this role is to generate tangible revenue opportunities for our client by creating, maintaining and nurturing a Software Sales Pipeline.
The person appointed will be highly confident, energised and assertive. Your drive must come from the willingness to help the client to grow the business.
You will work in collaboration with our client’s various Business Unit stakeholders and sales teams across the globe to support and co-ordinate go-to-market strategy and business development initiatives driving revenue growth and market expansion for the organisation.
Given the reach of this role, some domestic and international travel will be required.
- Managing a number of Enterprise and Mid-Tier Financial Services accounts to ensure delivery of both individual Annual
- Contract Value quota and regional ACV targets
- Develop and execute structured and detailed major account planning for your key accounts
- Achieve Key Performance indicators as agreed with your manager
- Effectively manage and optimise your SaaS pipeline
- Become best of breed at forecasting and outlook processes
- Implement and adhere to the company’s sales activity reporting structures
- Attend when necessary events & exhibitions which may involve evenings and weekends
- Be the trusted advisor to key C-Level executives/decision makers within the customer or prospect’s organization such as CIO, COO and CRO
- Pro-actively execute sales activities using all available tools and systems
- Provide business updates on a regular basis to BU stakeholders as required
- Work with the Customer Success team to ensure our customers enjoy a best of class customer experience
- Work alongside the head of Global Alliances to leverage relationships within the company’s partner ecosystem
- Actively engage and represent the company at speaking engagements
- Ad hoc tasks as required
- 5+ Years Enterprise Technology Sales – ideally Cloud / SaaS or hybrid models.
- Proven track record selling deals (Annual Contract Value-ACV) in excess of $300k, ideally ACVs in $500k-$1.5M range and Total Contract Value up to and over $15m. (Deals are sold for minimum 4 years and are typically subject to RFP/Q). KEY REQUIREMENT AREA.
- The role requires advanced opportunity creation skills, including identification of Targets and developing sales qualified opportunities. BUILDING A QUALITY PIPELINE OF TARGET OPPORTUNITIES IS A KEY SKILL-RELATED REQUIREMENT.
- The role requires prospecting and hunting at CIO / CTO level. THIS IS A KEY SKILLS REQUIREMENT.
- A keen understanding of one or more areas of Financial Institutions including Corporate & Investment Banking, Asset Management, Commercial Business & Retail Banking, Private Banking & Personal Wealth Mgmt. is desirable
- Deep knowledge of the applications of technology to service processes, including Cloud/SaaS, automation, and ideally rules-based / compliance products and solutions.
- Knowledge of the Fintech or FinServ-related life cycle, including buy and sell side.
- Experienced selling to C-level suite but also multi-stakeholder audiences.
- Experience with relevant topics including client reference data technologies and solutions (e.g. Master Data Management), client onboarding, KYC / DCC / AML and other related processes.
- Proven track delivering enterprise accounts, ideally with recurring revenue model.
- Track record of creating effective go-to-market approaches and strategies for shortening inherently long sales cycles.
- Experience in managing and supporting customer accounts undergoing Digital Transformation or IT Transformation.(This is a Big Plus).
Senior Enterprise Selling
- Senior opportunity capture skills including advanced discovery skills, managing multi-stakeholders and aligning vendor and buyer teams.
- Accomplished presentation and delivery skills at one-to-one and group level, across C-level through to user level and at thought-leadership quality.
- Fluency with business case development, RFPs, Use Cases and ROI -based selling.
- Ideally trained in a complex / enterprise selling methodology such as MEDDIC, Challenger or equivalent.
- Experienced managing a long-cycle sale, and creating sales strategies to reduce the cycle.
- Exceptional written and oral communications skills including compelling presentation skills
- Strong philosophy of owning outcomes and results.
- Comfortable collaborating and leading.
- The role requires the empathy needed to interact with executive-level and user-level stakeholders and be seen as a Trusted / Respected Advisor.
- You need to have the desire to shape other people’s thinking, especially in a situation where the status quo is very strong.
Comfortable building momentum for longer-term, but make number.
- Package: $400k OTE. (Base c $150k).
- Competitive company benefits, such as flexible working hours, work from home policy and much more
- Opportunity to work with clients and colleagues on a global scale
- Collaborative working environment
- Extensive training programmes, classroom and online, through company university.
- Opportunity to work on a cutting edge Fintech Product, using the latest of tools and technologies
- Defined training and role tracking to allow you see and assess your own career development and progress
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org. +1 (929) 214 1072